Table Participants: Valerie R. Bethel, Jerome Wade, Rachel Dial, Mary Ross, Jennifer Snodgrass, Chidi Uche, J Harrison Coleman, Merideth Wilkerson
• We are a reconstituted school with a new staff that just got started this year. We built trust with families and we want a chance to succeed.
• If you’re going to close the building, may we have a chance to stay with our students?
• If the building closes, do not turn it over to a charter school. It could be many other things.
• Put something else in the building with us… (Adult literacy center, early childhood center, etc.) and let us continue to operate.
• Come visit our school; see the change that is happening. Additionally, we would like to personally invite Chancellor Henderson, Councilmember Barry, and Mayor Gray to our school. We would like them to sit down with us to see and hear the great things that are happening at Malcolm X.