- License Grant. You are granted a personal, revocable, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Sites conditioned on your continued acceptance of, and compliance with, these Terms. You may use the Sites and Engaged CPS Content (as defined below, Section 8) for your noncommercial personal use and for no other purpose. Engaged CPS reserves the right to bar, restrict or suspend any user’s access to the Sites, and/or to terminate this license at any time for any reason. Engaged CPS reserves any rights not explicitly granted in these Terms. If you do download or otherwise reproduce the materials from the Sites, you must reproduce all of Engaged CPS’s proprietary markings, such as copyright and trademark notices, in the same form and manner as the original.
- License Restrictions. Unless otherwise expressly stated in these Terms or you receive Engaged CPS’s prior written consent, you may not modify, translate, create derivative works of, copy, distribute, market, display, remove or alter any proprietary notices or labels from, lease, sell, sublicense, clone, transfer, decompile, reverse engineer, or incorporate into any information retrieval system (electronic or mechanical), the Sites, any Engaged CPS Content (as defined below, Section 8), or any portion thereof. Further, you may not (i) use the Sites for any unauthorized or illegal purpose or activity including, but not limited to, any activity to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Sites, including Engaged CPS Content; (ii) interfere with the proper working of the Sites including, but not limited to, the transmission of any virus, worm, trap door, back door, timer, clock, Trojan horse, denial of service attack or other limiting routine, instruction or design; or (iii) interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Sites.
- Your Acceptance; Revisions to Terms. The Sites are available only to individuals who can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and The Engaged CPS regarding your use and access to the Sites. BY USING THE SITES, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
- Personal Login Information. Certain features and areas of the Sites are available only with registration, login, and/or a paid subscription. If you are required to register and select a unique login and password (“Personal Login Information”), you must keep your Personal Login Information confidential, including taking appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality, such as logging off and closing the internet browser, especially when you are connected to the internet through an unsecured network or when using a public computer. Your Personal Login Information is personal to you and you may not allow any third party to use it under any circumstances. Engaged CPS is not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft, misappropriation, disclosure, or unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information. You must contact Engaged CPS immediately if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information, or otherwise wish to deactivate your Personal Login Information due to security concerns.
- User Obligations. You warrant that you will abide by, without limitation, all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the Sites and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Sites by other users or with ‘s operation and management of the Sites. You will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, authorized, and complete information when submitting information or materials on the Sites, including, without limitation, information required to be provided through any of Engaged CPS website registration, membership, or order forms. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized or incomplete information is submitted by you, Engaged CPS reserves the right to terminate your access and use of the Sites. You warrant that you will not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using the Sites, or defame or otherwise harm any party through your use of the Sites. Additionally, you agree to abide by Engaged CPS Code of Conduct. In addition you also agree that you will not use our Sites to:
- upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content, including through any links or attachments thereto, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, slanderous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content, including through any links or attachments thereto, that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content, including through any links or attachments thereto, that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available, including through any links or attachments thereto, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available, including through any links or attachments thereto, any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; and
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.